week 6

In Matthew seems to be more  easy to understand than Genesis because I found it easier to understand the content of the story and I can connect with the story. In Mathew I believed most of the text is about Jesus era like how , where jesus was born. I found really  interesting because I am not from cristian background but however I little bit understood how christianity spread through jesus, The birth of jesus little surprised me because I found that he was born from virgin mother named mary. (Matthew verse 18 ) however I found that during jesus era,  the society is discipline because I found that when Mary became pregnant without intercourse with her husband joseph he chose not talk in public as he kept secret.St matthew verse 19 .”Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.” By reading this I realised that during that era society view is consider important because if  society knew that marry is virgin people may view  her from negative sights due to this reason I believe her husband chose to kept secret. I believe during that time society knows what is good vs evil. I also  believe that dream are symbolize as path to better destination because when jesus is in mary womb, in the joseph dream angel came and said jesus is  holy ghost and he will save people life in verse 21.  I also found that when child is born the people must baptized there new born child. So, overall I believe dream is represent as messages from god guiding the right path and society norm are must follow by the society people.