week 7

To  be honest I had a little knowledge about baptized . I believe the christian should baptized there child after giving birth. I believe  by some Christians that in the heart of a baptised child faith as a gift or grace from God, as distinct from an act by the person, is made present. however I was surprised  by jesus baptized. I mean when I first read it it was impossible to made me believe that he talk during baptized.t first, even John the Baptist sought to dismiss Jesus’ request for baptism. He said, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?” (Matthew 3:14). John recognized Jesus was the spotless Lamb of God  who did not need to be baptized to show His repentance. He then consented after Jesus replied, “Let it be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness” (Matthew 3:1  I was shock reading this  because I don’t  thing so any kids can talk during baptized.  Second,  I believe Jesus’ baptism connected the humanity of Jesus with the rest of humanity. Though He was without sin, He took on the form of a man and identified with human experiences. In Mathew there is many conflict shown out of every conflict I found that when mary is virgin and became pregnant which creates conflict between her husband and herself. I also found that the herod king desperately wants jesus I believe he want to be superior than jesus  that’s why he killed many innocent children when he didn’t found jesus.