week 3

When I first heard king james bible I thought it would be a story about king james  but  while emerging  in the text I realised that king james of england creates simpler version of Bible. While reading king James  Bible,  I think the narrator did not twist reader brain like RigVeda it was  much easier to read. In Genesis 1 it directly convince reader that God had created universe with the reason. In GENESIS 1 (verse 2) . “And the earth was without form and void “ after reading  that verse I realised there is no life on earth and it was dark  before god exist , because of  that I believe  God started to create  lights . After creating lights he made day and night. Eventually he started to to create water, land and  grass. I believe he wanted some resourceful universe in order to exist something.  In GENESIS  2 narrator goes into depth explaining how God  creates human being.  I believe most of tone in this text was logic convincing  to readers  what happen after this and that. I believe God created nature  for  human being  as a resourceful sources for them, in  GENESIS  2 (verse 27) “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them” In my opinion I believe god himself is one who created man from him may be there is goddess which they produce women.  Overall I found that god is selfless and generous who gave so much important to human kind. (verse 27-28)   “And God bless them, and God said unto them, be fruitful and multiply, and ……….. replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth”. This  made me realized that  god had sacrifice everything to human for there benefit and he saw something something different from other creature.