week 12

Passang Lhamo

To be honest I read Macbeth before but however I forgot little bit. When I first read through Macbeth, I was impressed by William Shakspeare writing the way he catch reader attention when he introduce thunder and lightning . It made me feel that the story gonna be some tragedy and plus witches put more spice in story. Like the way they deliver there dialogue in act one ” All hail, Macbeth, thou shalt be king hereafter! Thou shalt get kings, though thou be none. ” Through out the Macbeth I believe he is confuse between himself and his near ones. I was so shocked when witches said Macbeth will become king . In Macbeth what I don’t like is his wife who plays major role in killing king Duncan. Although I believe Macbeth was the the one who killed king but I believe through his wife force he have to kill the king. Through out the book Shakespeare shows how Macbeth face conflict between man vs society. After Macbeth killed king  in Act 2 scene2 I was shocked how he had fear of attempting murder. “will all great Neptune’s ocean wash this blood ” I like how Shakespeare symbolize neptune ocean as symbol of pure and clean and he compare with Macbeth sin.